We organize a weekly meeting, normally on Wednesday morning, 9:30.
We discuss about the daily work, the team and office organization, the ongoing topics, the short and long term plans, etc.
It's an important way to keep our work going.
The notes are recorded in Redmine, in this dedicated forum.
Rolling by alphabetical order. Starting with Giulio as note keeper, Jeanne as Chairman.
- Ask each of the members a quick update in the round table
- Make sure that the meeting is on track (eg. cut short a topic if it takes too long, ask people to discuss a topic off, etc)
- Present the topics, as they are prepared
- Close the meeting
- Take notes
- Publishes them on the site
- Prepare an entry for the next meeting in the dedicated forum (title: date of the meeting)
Each member presents her/his work of the past week, the issues faced, and the plans for the coming week.
We discuss about specific subjects or issues.
Topics can be ongoing, closed, pending, etc.
They can also be linked to an "issue" in Redmine