- Registered on: 22/01/2013
- Last connection: 22/02/2021
- 19:21 Gisaf Feature #11762 (New): Switch from Mapbox to Maplibre
- Mapbox-gl-js v2 cannot be used without mapbox key and eventually payed APIs.
Switch to https://github.com/maplibre...
- 12:01 GIS Support #11715 (New): Evaluation of Pastas as an data analysis tool for well levels
- From the introduction paper (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6899905/):
_Time series analysis is an i...
- 17:09 Gisaf Support #11691 (In Progress): Error on when importing geopackage
- I think that the error displayed is explicit: the geometry type in the file is "multipolygon", but it should be "poly...
- 19:13 GIS Documentation #11685: Daily resampling of rainfall in CSR Weather Station - How is it calculated
- Wasn't #9220 the same question/request?
There's even a message in Gisaf, just next to the resampling menu, which s...
- 12:13 Geomatic studio models for Gisaf Feature #11678 (New): Add new models for AVES
- Arnout sent 2 more files: for HT lines and equipments.
Models need to be created, database setup, styles, etc.
- 16:02 Gisaf Documentation #11648: Styling categories
- See mapbox style specs: https://docs.mapbox.com/mapbox-gl-js/style-spec/layers/#line
Complex patterns are possible...
- 15:47 Gisaf Feature #11649 (Resolved): Wells timeline dashboard misc. improvements
- 15:46 Gisaf Feature #11649: Wells timeline dashboard misc. improvements
- * Added legend for water level
* Fixed display (red lines were "under" the bars for the rain)
PS: i think high pr...
- 12:54 Gisaf Feature #11649 (Resolved): Wells timeline dashboard misc. improvements
- Changes applied in notebook. @Giulio: please check, for ex.: https://gis.auroville.org.in/dashboard/Water/Well%20leve...
- 12:46 Gisaf Feature #11649 (Resolved): Wells timeline dashboard misc. improvements
- After discussion with Giulio, the wells timeline dashboard can be improved with:
* bars for rain: the blue color s...
Also available in: Atom