- Registered on: 22/01/2013
- Last connection: 16/05/2021
- 15:34 GIS Feature #12075 (Resolved): CSR Weather Station not showing since 22 of april 2021
- It's a relatively simple issue, but not so easy to describe in simple terms.
It happens usually after a server res...
- 00:13 Gisaf Revision 3228157f (gisaf): Bump NPM version: Angular Material
- 00:12 Gisaf Revision ec1e5e7f (gisaf): Bump NPM version: Angular
- 17:39 GIS Documentation #12077 (New): Reorganize the Wiki
- Giulio told me (Phil) that the wiki has been "flatten" (all pages merged in a single page).
The reason was to be a...
- 12:57 GIS Support #12051 (New): Update pgadmin
- Pgadmin now has a repository for the correct Debian version (Bullseye).
It was previously installed (on gisdb.csr....
- 11:55 GIS Support #12050 (Closed): Gisaf down after system upgrade
- Could restart the server from CSR office => OK.
- 11:23 GIS Support #12050: Gisaf down after system upgrade
- Lost network connection after system upgrade, going to CSR now.
- 11:23 GIS Support #12050 (Closed): Gisaf down after system upgrade
- Gisaf map shows: "Error: [Errno 113] No route to host".
- 10:39 GIS Bug #12049 (Resolved): Gisaf Error
- Error was due to yesterday's system updates.
The Redis server was automatically upgraded and thus restarted, and in ...
- 10:34 GIS Bug #12049 (In Progress): Gisaf Error
- Working on it
Also available in: Atom