Giulio Di Anastasio
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 22/10/2016
- Last connection: 29/09/2023
- 15:40 Gisaf Bug #15204 (Resolved): Bad request message while entering newwell level data
- While trying to enter new well level, an error message pops up saying "Network error: Bad request" (see attached scre...
- 12:47 Geomatic studio models for Gisaf Bug #15004: Daily Rainfall Reading from CSR Weather Station: some wrong entries in 2020
- I still see that the CSR weather station rainfall for those days did not change. I noticed also that a similar proble...
- 16:17 Geomatic studio models for Gisaf Bug #15004 (Resolved): Daily Rainfall Reading from CSR Weather Station: some wrong entries in 2020
- In CSR Weather Station, daily rainfall on 26 september 2020 is reported to be 499.3, on 1 October 2020 is 551, on 18 ...
- 15:48 GIS Bug #15003 (New): Well level trend computation has opposite sign (minus instead of plus, and vice...
- The well water level trend computed for each well by subtracting the last reading from the previous one, gives the di...
- 17:16 Gisaf Support #14770: Birdfont file of Symbols
- Thanks, the defaults for the Misc are now ok, with the exceptions of...
- 17:01 Gisaf Support #14770: Birdfont file of Symbols
- Hi Philippe,
We have defined all the symbols, I attach here the birdfont file and the ttf of the same.
I also attac...
- 15:20 Gisaf Wiki edit: Font (#7)
- 11:25 Gisaf Support #14923: Download Pop-up window of categories not showing
- Yes, I need to rectify my earlier statement: on my system (using Chrome) it behaves very erratically, some times it w...
- 11:09 Gisaf Support #14923: Download Pop-up window of categories not showing
- You are right, it works for Chrome and other browsers, but it does not with Brave (which is the one I am using...) No...
Also available in: Atom