Add log book information to raingauges, etc
As discussed Saturday 19th Dec., Redmine can be used as a log book for keeping records for readings (raingauges, etc).
The details/process can be discussed here in this ticket.
#1 Updated by Philippe May almost 2 years ago
- I suggest that these tickets are moved to a specific Redmine sub-project, for example https://redmine.auroville.org.in/projects/map-features
- I also suggest to use Gisaf's function to create tickets in Redmine, rather than creating the tickets in Redmine. With Gisaf, a link to the feature on the map is added automatically to the ticket description.
I can come to office this afternoon if you're available, to discuss this further.
#2 Updated by Philippe May almost 2 years ago
- Assignee changed from Philippe May to Giulio Di Anastasio
- I moved 2 tickets to the "Map features" sub-project (#11491 and #11493)
- I added a link to Gisaf's map in the description for each of these tickets
- I added a "Redmine" tag in Gisaf to each of the 2 features, so that there's a link from Gisaf to the Redmine ticket.
All this would be done automatically if the ticket is created through Gisaf.
If that's OK with you, other tickets created so far can be modified the same way, and further tickets created through Gisaf.